ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: July 27– August 20, 2017
To keep the Tukwila community safe today and in the future, the City implemented a Public Safety Plan to upgrade some of Tukwila’s fire stations, the Police headquarters, the municipal court, and the public works facility.
We want to hear from you!
Lots of activities around the Public Safety Plan have occurred since our last open house! Visit the following pages to learn how fire stations are located and get to know the architects who will design the new buildings. Then take a minute to provide your insight!
How to use this online open house
- Visit each page listed above to learn more about the Public Safety Plan and its components.
- Click the “Next” button or select any tab at the top of the page to move around the open house.
- Take notes using the space at the bottom of the page. Any notes that you take will move with you as you navigate from page to page.
- Share your insight on the progress of the project on the Comment & Next Steps page
Please sign in:
Visit us at Station 54 to talk about the Public Safety Plan in-person
Thursday, August 10 from 5 to 8 PM
Tukwila Fire Station 54, 4237 S 144th St, Tukwila, WA 98168
- FREE ice cream social
- FREE bouncy house for kids
- Parking available across the street at Foster High School