ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: March 6 - April 30, 2017
To ensure that residents, businesses, and visitors are safe for decades to come, the City is implementing a Public Safety Plan to upgrade some of Tukwila’s fire stations, the Police headquarters, the municipal court, and the public works shops. Tukwila voters approved a Public Safety Bond in November 2016 to help fund these important safety improvements.
We want to hear from you!
Since November, the City has been hard at work planning for these upgraded facilities. We’d like to share what we’ve done and hear from you. Your thoughts and perspectives will be key to the successful implementation of the Public Safety Plan.
We’ve extended the online open house through the end of April to allow additional opportunities for people to participate.
Please sign in:
How to use this online open house
- Visit each station listed at the top of this page to learn more about the Public Safety Plan and its components.
- Additional information within each station can be accessed by clicking on and expanding subheadings.
- Many stations include opportunities for you to provide your thoughts on how facilities could support your community. Please hit submit at the end of each section.
- Click the “Next” button or select any tab at the top of the page to move around the open house.
- Take notes using the space at the bottom of the page. Any notes that you take will move with you as you navigate from station to station.
If you would like to read more about the Tukwila Public Safety Plan or the Public Safety Bond before you get started, visit us here.