ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: November 21 – December 20, 2017
Just over one year ago, Tukwila residents approved a Public Safety bond to help support and implement the Public Safety Plan. This plan identified and helped fund vital improvements to the City’s public safety facilities to help keep the community safe today and in the future.
In the past year, the City has been working hard to evaluate potential new locations and facility upgrades for the City of Tukwila’s fire stations, the Police headquarters, the municipal court, and public works facilities.
We want to hear from you!
We’ve made lots of progress since the last open house in August 2017. Visit the following pages to learn more about:
- Where fire stations 51, 52, and 54 will be relocated based on response times
- Preliminary designs for fire station 51
- Where the new Justice Center and the new public works facility will be located
Once you’ve reviewed the information, take a moment to share your own insights with the project team!
How to use this online open house
- Visit each page listed above to learn more about the Public Safety Plan and facility improvements.
- Click on the “next” button or select any tab at the top of the page to more around the open house.
- Take notes using the space at the bottom of the page. Any notes that you take will move with you as you navigate from page to page.
- Visit the Comment & Next Steps page to share your insights on the progress of the project and the Public Safety Plan
Please sign in:
Want to talk about the Public Safety Plan in person? Join us!
Saturday, December 2 from 10:00 a.m. to noon
- Hot chocolate, apple cider and cupcakes provided
- Crafts and coloring activities for kids
- On-site parking available